Experiencing Marine Sanctuaries is proud to present the Marion Marine Life Photo Competition!
This competition is accepting entries that showcase Marion City’s beautiful coastline and marine life. This may include photos taken on the coastline either above or below the water’s surface.
1st Prize – VIP Family Cuttlefest snorkel tour and Virtual Reality experience valued at $495
2nd prize – Family Cuttlefest snorkel tour valued at $250
3rd prize – Family Second Valley Community snorkel tour valued at $75
Entries are due before midnight, Tuesday 30th April – don’t leave it until the last minute! Winners will be announced on 15th May via Facebook and our website. To enter, read the conditions below, and then email your photograph to firstname.lastname@example.org along with:
- Your full name
- Phone number
- Postal address
- Have you attended an EMS event before? Yes/No
- The photograph must have been taken since 01/01/15.
- One entry per person
- The image must not have won any other photo competitions
- Must include or allude to Marion City Council coastline or Marine life
- Minor edits are allowed to the overall white balance, colour, contrast, sharpness and removal of small spots. Major edits are not allowed and are considered to include removing objects such as poles, large changes in brightness, contrast or other settings, and anything which creates a look that does not appear natural.
- Entries may be used by Experiencing Marine Sanctuaries Inc. for the purposes of promoting the organisation and its activities or events. This may be on social media, grant reports, websites or otherwise.
- Enter by emailing email@example.com with your full name, address, phone number and whether or not you have attended and EMS event before.